Arlington, Va.—Coverings, the largest international tile & stone exhibition in North America, honored its industry “Rock Stars” for the show’s third class of the emerging leaders program. Honorees were recognized for their individual contributions to the tile and stone industry during a Rock Star Luncheon on April 4 during Coverings.
A panel comprised of seasoned and established industry professionals reviewed the nominations submitted by active and experienced tile and stone colleagues, and selected the following 11 inductees for the third class of Coverings Rock Stars. Representing more than 100 years of experience across a diverse array of industry professions, the 2017 honorees are:
- George L. Bellerose, lead installer and operations manager, Granite & Marble Works
- Chanel Carrizosa, operator and owner, Icon Tile & Design
- Andrew Cassanova, marketing director, Jeffrey Court
- Marcos Castillo, superintendent, David Allen Co.
- Lauren Congrove, marketing and sales supervisor, Distinctive Marble and Granite
- Eva Mallory, sales representative, MS International
- Dimce Manev, owner, Imperial Tile & Stone
- Marie-Noelle Neidemire, interior designer, Panzica Building Corp.
- Matt Newbold, program manager, Elite Tile Setters
- Joseph Roberts, import manager and senior purchaser, International Stone & Tile
- Jessica Webber, co-owner, Webber Development & Construction
This distinguished group will be recognized at Coverings by a special Rock Star ribbon on their badges. To learn more about Coverings, and the 2017 Rock Stars visit: coverings.com/content/Coverings-Rock-Stars.