Chicago–The North American Association of Floor Covering Distributors (NAFCD) announced the organization’s Board of Directors for 2016. The NAFCD Board is comprised of industry executives from both distributor and manufacturer member firms that handle all types of floor covering materials, related products and accessories.
“We ended last year with strong new member recruitment results, a healthy increase in annual convention support and several new member benefits, allowing us to kick off 2016 with a lot of positive momentum.,” said Kevin Gammonley, NAFCD executive vice president. “Through the experience, leadership and direction of the 2016 Board, NAFCD will continue enhance the value the organization provides to members and the industry.”
The 2016 NAFCD Board of Directors includes:
- President, Torrey Jaeckle, Jaeckle Distributors, Madison, Wis.
- President-Elect, Heidi Cronin Mandell, The Cronin Company, Portland, Ore. Vice President, David Powell, Erickson’s Flooring & Supply Co., Ferndale, Mich.
- Treasurer, Geoff Work, The R.A. Siegel Company, Mableton, Ga.
- Distributor directors: Robert Hagood , William M. Bird & Company, Inc., North Charleston, SC; Steve McKenna, McKenna Distribution Ltd., Regina, SK.; and Steve Rosenthal, All Tile, Inc., Elk Grove Village, Ill.
- Manufacturer directors: David Darche, Bona U.S., Aurora, Colo.; David Ford, Stauf USA LLC, Arlington, Texas; Alex Shaoulpour, HF Designs, New York; Sean Swanson, Kahrs International, Altamonte, Fla.; Rich Willett, US Gypsum, Chicago; and Zack Zehner, Mannington, Salem, N.J.