Mohawk is pleased to announce its upcoming annual spring sale, which is named “Love Your Floor” in 2013 to reflect the influx of consumer reviews that exhibit an emotional connection with their Mohawk flooring products. The sales event, exclusively for Floorscapes and ColorCenter retailers, begins on March 29th and runs through May 13th. Consumers will have plenty of motivation to purchase flooring from a Mohawk aligned retailer during the period, thanks to a variety of incredible incentives. With deals this good, consumers will be persuaded to buy their dream floor today.
“We are thrilled to announce the annual sales event, Love Your Floor, for 2013. We believe the sale features unbelievable opportunities to save on the best flooring products available,” said Jenny Nichols, director of retail marketing for Mohawk. “The market is looking up and the Love Your Floor sale gives consumers numerous reasons to visit their local Mohawk aligned retailer and make a purchase that same day.”
The exciting 2013 Love Your Floor sales event includes many great offers, such as:
- Special pricing on featured products from many of its soft surface collections, including SmartStrand and Wear-Dated products. These selections were driven by retailer feedback.
- Incredible consumer finance offers, including no interest financing until January 2016, and 18 months with pay deferred interest. Both special finance offers include a credit buydown for retailers.
- Increased opportunities for retail sales associates to earn Mohawk Infinite Rewards points on selected soft and hard surface purchases. Mohawk Infinite Rewards points can be easily redeemed for thousands of amazing prizes.
- An upscale, professionally designed point-of-sale kit that is consistent with the design of all Love Your Floor campaign messaging. Point-of-sale materials include a floor unit, hanging graphics, outdoor banner, floor stickers and more.
- Mohawk SmartCushion incentives.
To drive store traffic, Mohawk has also developed a strategic national media campaign. Popular home shelter publications, including Better Homes and Gardens, House Beautiful and Traditional Home, will feature advertisements reaching a total circulation of 11.5 million. In addition, online banner ads will appear on dozens of high-traffic consumer websites, including Ladieshomejournal.com, Rachelraymag.com, Familycircle.com and Traditionalhome.com, generating over 40 million online impressions during the sales event.
Mohawk is also offering a complete Love Your Floor customizable advertising kit to help aligned retailers further target consumers in their local markets. A variety of print, television (including all-inclusive cable TV packages), radio and online ads are available and can be easily adapted to include the retail store brand for greater impact. Because 70% of purchase decisions are made in store, Mohawk has included a point of sale kit to best communicate the sale during the key decision-making moment. Promoting the annual sales event has never been easier for the aligned retailer.
“The Love Your Floor sale is the most exciting opportunity for aligned retailers to drive traffic that Mohawk has launched in years,” said Nichols. “Because we wanted to make sure that this sale was successful in supporting our retail customers, we relied heavily on their feedback and we are offering all the tools necessary for them to effectively reach their target markets. Retailers can rely on the Mohawk brand name to enhance their local reputation as the flooring expert.”
For more information about Mohawk’s Love Your Floor national sales event, retailers should visit www.MohawkToday.com, or contact their Mohawk sales representative.